Welcome to Angelina Leigh's OFFICIAL blogger!

Hi Everyone!
This is the blog that i will be using for everything! Now, that does not mean you shouldn't sign up for free to be a member on my site, Angelina-Leigh.com. Because THERE you will get photo layout and work and movie updates more so than here!
BUT!!!!!! BUT!!!
So many people want to read about the REAL me, the ME that lives my daily life and about my thoughts and feelings and opinions. People are asking me what i do OFF of photo and film sets...and, well...HERE IT IS!!!
Yes you will get some work stuff here, but no where else will you get to KNOW ME personally, like you can here!

So..welcome to my life, and i hope you stay for a while!

xoxo,
Angelina Leigh

(To view VIDEOS on my YOUTUBE channel, or to read MORE ABOUT ME, check out the links to the right of my blog!)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

movie "The Cabin"

www.TheCabin-movie.com is now up and running.

I will be talking about this movie, produced by David r. Williams, on playboy.com in a playboy model update interview!

My character is a starlet who's time in show business has nearly come to an end. Once at the height of her career, she is now desperate for anything that can bring her back into the public eye. Soon she receives news that she is going to be a mommy! But shortly after this, she find a pathway back to the golden gates of Hollywood. Some people will do ANYTHING it takes for the only way of life they have ever known....glitz and glamor and the big screen!

This movie has nudity in it so beware of watching with an under 18 audience.

Coming soon!

xoxoxo
Angelina Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment